Bionic Vs Zhi

t-comp-kierz

Looking at getting a new frame and wanting to go dual disk and im very much liking the look of the ZHI Z3 and the Bionic B4R. What are everyone elses thoughts, are they strong, do they crack in a certain place if so where? are they nice to ride etc.

Thanks Kieran

ZHI

ZHI

ZHI.

I like the zhi, everybody else seems to like them aswell, and you will have a bike that very few have in britain.

Im thinking about it but imwant to make sure there not going to break when i jump off a kerb :giggle:

Get the ZHI then? Lol, your saying that after asking this - do they crack in a certain place if so where?

The zhi is what i would go for, but i admit the bionic is alright aswell.

Your choice, whatever you like, go for it :)

OT here but have you watched tunniclife's zoo snap? LOL

EDIT-

ZHI

ZHI

ZHI

ZHI

ZHI

ZHI

ZHI

ZHI

ZHI

Edited by Kieran Morrison

Get the ZHI then? Lol, your saying that after asking this - do they crack in a certain place if so where?

The zhi is what i would go for, but i admit the bionic is alright aswell.

Your choice, whatever you like, go for it :)

OT here but have you watched tunniclife's zoo snap? LOL

EDIT-

ZHI

ZHI

ZHI

ZHI

ZHI

ZHI

ZHI

ZHI

ZHI

You chat some right crap buddy! im pretty certain Zhi and Bionic are made by the same company/factory so they must have the same strength? , personally dont go buy what everyone else has , buy something with the right geo for yourself , so many people rush out and buy frames what other people have and struggle so much with the geo because its either too shlong or too peewny.

Yeah man ZOO! must Be WeLl WeAk

2k10 peeze outzzz

Edited by Rob.

You chat some right crap buddy! im pretty certain Zhi and Bionic are made by the same company/factory so they must have the same strength , personally dont go buy what everyone else has , buy something with the right geo for yourself , so many people rush out and buy frames what other people have and struggle so much with the geo because its either too shlong or too peewny.

2k10 peeze outzzz

How am I talking crap? It had nothing to do with the topic (hints the OT part <_< ) and it was tunni who snapped his zoo pirahna?

From what I could understand from simply looking at the geo and spec, between Zhi and Bionic that they're meant to ride the same (much like their stock range), but Zhi is labelled as a 'street frame' with hydroform downtube(which looks absolutely amazing in the flesh) so its slightly heavier. Bionic - lighter, same geo therefore possibly a better option for the weight weenies (not neccesarily specific comp frame).

For beasty looks and strength - go for a Zhi

For simple looks and lightness - Bionic.

Biased opinion, Zhi, mines LOVELY.

EASY!

Steve

You chat some right crap buddy! im pretty certain Zhi and Bionic are made by the same company/factory so they must have the same strength , personally dont go buy what everyone else has , buy something with the right geo for yourself , so many people rush out and buy frames what other people have and struggle so much with the geo because its either too shlong or too peewny.

2k10 peeze outzzz

that is the biggest pile of shit I've heard in a long time.

Steve

Jesus when are you people gonna ride your bikes rather than just sit on T-F all day reading buls**t?

For god sake grow the F**k up!

IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT FRAME YOU BUY EVERYTHING WILL SNAP EVENTUALLY ITS JUST THE WAY IT GOES!

deal with it! so what if tunni snapped his frame ive snapped my frame but im riding another frame by the same company now, beacuse the geo its practically the same and i like it!

Not because some other little rent boy likes it because i like it!

Now grow up be a man ride your F**king bike, Enjoy it don't come on here everynight posting s**t because the majority of us doesn't want to read it!

I dont wanna hear no more its PATHETIC!

Im sorry Gandalf the brave , please dont beat me with your big magic stick.

and why is bionic on zhi website? http://www.zhibike.cc/bike.asp?catid=2&sorid=21

Peace out x

If you don't have the intelligence of a 6 year old or simply being an idiot then you'd understand that:

when 2 companies come out of the same factory it doesn't mean they must have the same strength. It is purely depending on the specific product itself and what it was designed for.

remind me how you got validated again?

Steve

If you don't have the intelligence of a 6 year old or simply being an idiot then you'd understand that:

when 2 companies come out of the same factory it doesn't mean they must have the same strength. It is purely depending on the specific product itself and what it was designed for.

remind me how you got validated again?

Steve

Same materials used i should think , if bionic / zhi are not made by same people please can i ask why they are on the zhi website.

and i got validated a fair time ago because i must of made some good posts/topics , way before the new fag validation system was introduced, since thats been brought out , the forums have been filling up with little shitty topics , its annoying and i think others will agree!

bring back old validation system!

if bionic / zhi are not made by same people please can i ask why they are on the zhi website.

He didn't say they weren't, he just said that they wouldn't necessarily be the same strength simply because they're made in the same place. Whether they're the same materials or not doesn't make any difference if the frame itself has a different design, which they clearly do in that they don't look anything like each other.

He didn't say they weren't, he just said that they wouldn't necessarily be the same strength simply because they're made in the same place. Whether they're the same materials or not doesn't make any difference if the frame itself has a different design, which they clearly do in that they don't look anything like each other.

Thanks , im quitting arguing now

Edited by Rob.

Same materials used i should think , if bionic / zhi are not made by same people please can i ask why they are on the zhi website.

and i got validated a fair time ago because i must of made some good posts/topics , way before the new fag validation system was introduced, since thats been brought out , the forums have been filling up with little shitty topics , its annoying and i think others will agree!

bring back old validation system!

+1 Robs right bring back proper validation system, im sick of seeing in NMC what pads? What frame? Where can i buy tar? which toilet roll do you use? How many fingers can you put in your ass?

Seriously. I am not argueing the fact whether they are the same people or not, I know they probably designed by the same people and come out of the same factory. I am saying the Zhi/Bionic range is designed differently for the different market behind it. (lighter=compy heavier=streety)

Same material coming out of the same factory doesn't mean they have the same strength, it's all down to the design itself.

Take Giant for example, they may use same type of 7000 series alloy for their XC range and DH range... actually, I give up explaining, because you've just confirmed to me that you're a f**king idiot.

Steve