Bike Seting

Pepo09

Hi I am Peter form argentina and I wanted to know how do I need to set up my bike geometricaly I am 1.86 meters tall I wanted to set up it with a stem 130/18º but I don't know what bar height might go with me :D and also I need you guys to tell me how to color set my bike I want it to be not to colorfull just simple so I gues that you can help me out heres a pic :D --->

imagen036k.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

That red color in the fron rim is gone now is silver and i have to decolor that blue protector :D

Thanks in advance Peter.

Hi I am Peter form argentina and I wanted to know how do I need to set up my bike geometricaly I am 1.86 meters tall I wanted to set up it with a stem 130/18º but I don't know what bar height might go with me :D and also I need you guys to tell me how to color set my bike I want it to be not to colorfull just simple so I gues that you can help me out heres a pic :D --->

imagen036k.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

That red color in the fron rim is gone now is silver and i have to decolor that blue protector :D

Thanks in advance Peter.

Well, the colours on the bike are pretty loud, but as they appear to be an anodised finish you can't really Nitromors them off. I stuck to three standard colours when I built my Zoo, back, silver (raw metal) and White. I also took the stickers off, made the whole bike look less fussy.

67470_10150094849629307_514134306_7210004_2763127_n.jpg

Hope this helped. :)

Well, the colours on the bike are pretty loud, but as they appear to be an anodised finish you can't really Nitromors them off. I stuck to three standard colours when I built my Zoo, back, silver (raw metal) and White. I also took the stickers off, made the whole bike look less fussy.

67470_10150094849629307_514134306_7210004_2763127_n.jpg

Hope this helped. :)

Yes thanks it helped and about the geometry off the stem what do you think? :D