Rock N Roll Bikes

davidbarr

Hey. I ordered some new pads from rocknroll bikes last Thursday. I was surprised to see that they have still not arrived. I checked out the website and it says my order is still pending! Anyone on here ordered from them before? Sorry if this seems unnecessary. I'm just used to tarty's great service.

yeah , they are onza ! Their old website was not live but this was the new one i thought it would be pretty on the ball ?

My mate ordered a crossover from last tuesday and it came on the firday ( i think ).

Ring them up?

Yeah, if it's not been dispatched by tomorrow, i'll give them a call. Cheers

I Got my Zoot from Rock N Roll Bikes. It came in two days and was a bargin at £350 including delivery. Well Happy!

I hasten to add that this was one of a small number of Mail Order Return, Damage in Transit and Demo cycles sold through Ebay, before anybody tries to buy one at that price on Rock'n'Roll Bikes.

Edited by Mike Poyzer @ Onza

I hasten to add that this was one of a small number of Mail Order Return, Damage in Transit and Demo cycles sold through Ebay, before anybody tries to buy one at that price on Rock'n'Roll Bikes.

Didn't mean to cause you any hassle! I should of stated it was off ebay and was a mail order return. It did have a mark on the back rim. But i will buff that out with the grinder!