What Bike To Get?

fredwood

Yeah, I was at a trials comp and there was loads of people with 2010 ones and they were horrbile, they feel bad and heavy! I have a Onza T Pro and I got it for £150 on ebay so yeah 2010 bikes are not good for starting anyways. You can find decent bikes on ebay, bid for some and mabey get one with no brakes or has a small dent because they are much cheaper then.

• Like 1

There are many nice bikes!

Go to the some online trial stores!

And find nice bike for you! ^_^

Is it me or do all the reply's that you give not help what so ever, he's not askin weather there are any nice trials bike but what would be good for a beginner, anyway thats not why i am here, mate dont touch any of th 2010 onza's unless its a zoot, go on ebay and look for whats in your price range, things like onza blades are good if you can get one cheap, but i would highly recomend a onza t-pro 07, they're a fantastic beginner bike and not that expensive which is what you want for a first bike. (Y)

Is it me or do all the reply's that you give not help what so ever, he's not askin weather there are any nice trials bike but what would be good for a beginner, anyway thats not why i am here, mate dont touch any of th 2010 onza's unless its a zoot, go on ebay and look for whats in your price range, things like onza blades are good if you can get one cheap, but i would highly recomend a onza t-pro 07, they're a fantastic beginner bike and not that expensive which is what you want for a first bike. (Y)

I am from Ukraine so i can't offer anything more! :closedeyes:

I got an onza bird 2010 a while back, there great bikes for a newbie, weight means nothing if your new as the 'weight game' is more when your jumping up huge stuff, eBay as said is a great option all depending on your budget, or the forums sale section is great.

My bike is for sale if your interested pm me :P