Trials Park

welsh_side_2003

right guys. i was just wondering if any body has had a trials park built by the council or what ever. Me and a group of local riders are looking into an indoor venue. Something along the lines of radicalbikes and barrow farm. The welsh scene is growing well, with alot of new riders learning the sport. And with a few big names behind us i think we could be on to a winner. Basically if anyone can give me any ideas about govenrment/ lottery funding and where to start would be a huge help. reall hope this can get off the ground. thanks for taking the time to read this.

cheers

carlos

Dude I did a whole business viability study on this 2 years ago.

Me and Nick were gonna do it and then the idea was f**ked off and then Nick opened the barn a year later on a seriously low budget.

Which was ace as you know.

Think about what Nick achieved on next to f**k all and what you could achieve with funding.

Hit me up on facef**k and I'll tell you all I know.

Weve just had one made for us next to a bmx park, it opened the other day :)

We started off doing petitions and working with our local youth centre, they helped out a lot, we eventually had the mp of our area come to see us to have talks about it, we gave him the petitions personally, which got things done quicker :)

Hope this helps!

cheers guys for the help, will be firing an email off to the council, and government soon. yes matt the barn was awesome, but i reckon we could get this on the go. i read the otherday that the lottery has just given like 300k to a bunch of kids on those stilt thingys to promote their sport. As i said with the welsh scene growing well, and a few big names locally, hopefully it could work. the worst they can say is no isnt it !!!

• 1 month later...