Need Help Getting Back Into The Sport!

Mitch A

Hey Guys,

Basically its been a long time since been riding. (Thinking i must of stopped about 07/08)

Ive just literally moved to USA from cambridge. Theres quite alot of places here that have made me inspired to start trials again. Ive been checking out tartybikes and the "fashion" of the bikes has now changed. By this i mean it was popular to have all the colours made by echo!

Back when i was really into the sport i had a proper "deng" bike. Its a 06 GU Typhoon Mod. I still have the bike with very little change since new (only pic i have of it the day i got it). But i always wanted to go dual disc it was just a preference i always wanted. But back then it was the monty ti and Wally's Adaptor on his Zoo that was around!

So after looking on tarty and without getting anywhere i decided to ask the forum. I would like to get a 20" frame that has both disc and hs33 mounts on. I prefer high bb and im not actually fussed about the wheelbase (i ride the long version so i wouldnt mind something shorter!)

Also i would have to get a new rear hub obviously. at the moment i have a profile. They used to have a disc profile hub are they still available? Due to i dont really want front free wheel but if i have to i have to!

Heres a pic of the bike im riding at the moment!

post-6741-0-46671200-1292354328_thumb.jp

Thanks

Mitch ^_^

Many people disagree with me on this but it's not about the bike IMO, get whatever is the best value within your price range and just get on it! The "perfect bike" if there is such a thing only stays that way for a short time, the perfect rider on the other hand, there isn't such a thing, only a work in progress.

• Like 1