Echo Tr Clamps, Are They Worth It?

liam n

I'm not doubting you, but I don't get how the metal washer would be better? Can you explain :)

Oops, forgot to answer this.

It's just miles better than using the standard plastic clip around the cylinders, the plastic clips bind on the cylinders and the clamps really easily and it can make it a pain to set up good every time, the metal half washers on the SL clamps just allow you so much more room to move, and stay put when you want them to.

I can set my brake perfect every time so quickly now, used to take me aaaaaages with my old clamps

Oops, forgot to answer this.

It's just miles better than using the standard plastic clip around the cylinders, the plastic clips bind on the cylinders and the clamps really easily and it can make it a pain to set up good every time, the metal half washers on the SL clamps just allow you so much more room to move, and stay put when you want them to.

I can set my brake perfect every time so quickly now, used to take me aaaaaages with my old clamps

It's much easier with Echo TR clamps, you don't have to use a washer at all (Y)

It's much easier with Echo TR clamps, you don't have to use a washer at all (Y)

Try reading my original post again. >_<

TR clamps are fine and dandy will obviously work fine, IF your mounts are square and straight.

Nowadays you can be pretty sure your mounts are on the frame properly, but for all the other cases, there's SL clamps...

Try reading my original post again. >_<

TR clamps are fine and dandy will obviously work fine, IF your mounts are square and straight.

Nowadays you can be pretty sure your mounts are on the frame properly, but for all the other cases, there's SL clamps...

Suppose, I only really think its easier because I can't use the normal clamps and washers, too hard to set up and take too much time haha. Yeah, the mounts being square is annoying, because i always think mine arent when they are :S