Anyone Know Of Any Trial Specific Shops

bike_dummie

Hi i know if one more trials-uk youll have to google it, because there is a cycle trials one and a motorbike trials, also there is shop which do bmx and trials, which is rock and roll bikes and select bikes

Hope this helps

James

Edited by GRISTY

Validation tips - use search before posting anything that comes to mind. Lots of people been where you are now, so chanses are, that questions you might have, have already been answered. On the other hand, if you do post, stick to proper english. Since no idea where are you from i'll just stick to answers yes, there more shops, not just tartybikes.

Ahhhhh thanks never knew that about trials uk

James

some people say that trials-uk is bad. personally i would just got to the best. tartybikes rule!

Validation tips - use search before posting anything that comes to mind. Lots of people been where you are now, so chanses are, that questions you might have, have already been answered. On the other hand, if you do post, stick to proper english. Since no idea where are you from i'll just stick to answers yes, there more shops, not just tartybikes.

If you use the search function and search the forum you will find that it's more than just 'some' people that it is bad. Pretty all of the people that have issues with trials-uk are still owed refunds or the right products.

Avoid trials-uk at all costs. DO NOT use them no matter how much cheaper they may be advertising compared to other shops. YOU WILL regret it it.

Tartybikes is one of the easiest shops to come across and use, but there are other places as have been previously mentioned. Once you are validated you will also have access to the Classifieds section of this forum. But do not try to buy or sell anything as a new member as this will most likely increase your wait of becoming a full time member.