Onza Comp Would It Be A Good Starting Point

lecybike

Bit expensive for your first bike to be honest. If you fork out £600 for a bike that you might not even want after a few months. If you have a fair bit of money to spend the onza bird 2010 looks like a good bike to start on and will also be good for quiet a long time to come.

Hope it helped.

My mate has just got an onza comp and it is perfect. You could go out and buy a cheaper onza with v-brakes, but a couple of months down the line when you want more from your brakes, you will wish you had disc brakes or maguras and a cheaper frame and forks may not have the mounts for these type of brakes. So, yes I think a bike such as this would be perfect, if you are prepared to pay £619.00, then fair enough, but if you wait a while and keep an eye out on ebay, you will get a bike just as good, second hand for a lot less than that or you could look at the for sale section on this website. Simple answer, yes an onza comp would be perfect for a person such as youself looking for a good quality and long lasting bike.

A friend of mine has just got a Onza Comp for christmas as his first trials bike and he has progresed so much in just this short amount of time, so I reckon it would be a good bike to start on and plus through the year if you start with a low spec bike you are going to be wanting a better bike, so it will be a good start on this bike.

My mate has just got an onza comp and it is perfect. You could go out and buy a cheaper onza with v-brakes, but a couple of months down the line when you want more from your brakes, you will wish you had disc brakes or maguras and a cheaper frame and forks may not have the mounts for these type of brakes. So, yes I think a bike such as this would be perfect, if you are prepared to pay £619.00, then fair enough, but if you wait a while and keep an eye out on ebay, you will get a bike just as good, second hand for a lot less than that or you could look at the for sale section on this website. Simple answer, yes an onza comp would be perfect for a person such as youself looking for a good quality and long lasting bike.

Or you could spend relatively peanuts buying some decent vee brake pads, linear cable, decent lever and a booster and have a a brake loads better than a magura.

Its not a good idea to get a brand new bike because when you start to bash this may crack the frame. When a new frame is £200.

I'd advise looking on here fo a fairly low spec'd, low priced bike to start off on. That way, if anything goes wrong or you crack your frame, you have money to buy new parts.