Any Trials Riders In Swindon Or Wantage?

tom7995

I live in a similar area to you, in between Swindon & Wantage area. There are 5 or 6 of us that ride in Wantage quite regularly! Never ventured into Swindon as I have no idea where any spots are or even if there is any good ones! You would be more than welcome to come along with us to Wantage though, not sure what your level of riding is but there is a mixture of stuff for all levels really.

Also we go to oxford every now and then which is the nearest place that is any good.

Give me a message on here if you fancy coming out and I'll let you know when we're next out.

I live in a similar area to you, in between Swindon & Wantage area. There are 5 or 6 of us that ride in Wantage quite regularly! Never ventured into Swindon as I have no idea where any spots are or even if there is any good ones! You would be more than welcome to come along with us to Wantage though, not sure what your level of riding is but there is a mixture of stuff for all levels really.

Also we go to oxford every now and then which is the nearest place that is any good.

Give me a message on here if you fancy coming out and I'll let you know when we're next out.

yeah would come over to wantage to ride, i live in faringdon which i pretty good, has a decent amount of stuff? are you guys riding this saturday cause me and my mate are :)

Theres loads in Newbury, we ride there most wednesday nights, and I know theres a few people from Wantage on trials forum, and James Steele (pro) is in Swindon!

ah nice, yeah i have a friend who lives near newbury who does trials, he would probs be up to ride with you and if you have any rides at weekends then i would try and get up for some

i live 10 mins from swindon and about 15 mins from faringdon and about 10-15 from wantage :) would be intrested in meeting up for a ride sometime :) not been riding long eathier :)

chris

yeah mate, you can come over and ride with me and my mate when you want just say when you want to and ill see if i can :)

i live 10 mins from swindon and about 15 mins from faringdon and about 10-15 from wantage :) would be intrested in meeting up for a ride sometime :) not been riding long eathier :)

chris

yeah deffernetly you can come to farindon and ride with us soon :)

yeah deffernetly you can come to farindon and ride with us soon :)

where abouts do you live?

• 2 weeks later...