Stock Or Mod?

Manus-Rider

stock or mod?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. what would you get stock or mod?

You could probably do with giving us more info about your riding style, age, height or people are just going to say what they prefer which makes for a pretty pointless topic.

well, iam 16 years old, iam 6ft and i ride alot of street yet i do go to tyketrial compotitions and i like going big on my gaps.

Iam riding for like 1 year only. but i already had 2 mods and 2 stocks.

first mod - monty 219 very short geo = worst trials bike i ever had

first stock - it was ZOO pitbull 07 short wheelbase,low bottombracket = wasnt that bad but still.....

second stock - ZOO pitbull 06 - best stock i ever rode it wasnt really mine. it belongs to my father but i could ride it anytime i wanted to. it has quite high bb and the wb should be about 1090 i think? it was just awesome.

second mod - ZOO lynx 09 my current bike. it feels like the second stock but on 20" wheels :D and its defo very good bike and i wouldnt like to change it.

My height is about 180 cm what should be 5.84feet and i feel comfortable on both stock and mod(but i need to have long stem with big rise)

If u dont have any serious reason for changing your current bike (rockman manus i think?) dont change it, but maybe riding on stock will improve your riding.

Hope that made sense :DD