3Sixty Indoor Trials Jam Venue Vid

Drummond

Hi all,

We are busy building the set up for the Indoor Jam Event in March... but I've had quite a few riders saying they aren't into ramps so don't want to come to a skate park event...

Well, we took a break from building this week to put this wee vid together in an attempt to show everyone how 'trialsy' the event will be... The place is literally a building site at the minute (hence the hi viz hoodies at the start!) and the space shown in the vid for the trials sections is about 30% of the overall floor space that will be used on the day.... as the 'venue tour' at the end shows we have heaps of building materials and we will be building new obstacles and sections most days from now until the event on March 19th...

Enjoy:

YouTube Link

And heres the event information:

TF Link

Drummond

www.3SIXTY.me.uk

www.Speedrace.net

www.tartybikes.co.uk

The 3SIXTY Indoor Trials Jam, Dynamix Skate Park, Gateshead... March 19th 2011

Edited by Drummond

Hi All,

A quick Update on the event:

Notable riders who have either fully confirmed or are trying to sort their calendar before they can confirm:

Obviously you'll see Team 3SIXTY there... Drummond, Penfold & Lambton from the video... plus team riders: James Hyland, Kieran Whitefield, Alec Wray and Damon Watson...

Martyn Ashton

Andrei Burton

Adam Bessell

Ben Rowlands

Joe Oakley

Nick Manning

Rich Pearson

Plus many more.....!

Its shaping up to be an awesome event, if you want to be informed of the latest news then go to the FaceBook page and friend request me (Ian Drummond), I'll send you an invite and all the email updates that go out to confirmed guests...

FaceBook Link

Drummond

www.3SIXTY.me.uk

www.Speedrace.net

www.tartybikes.co.uk

The 3SIXTY Indoor Trials Jam, Dynamix Skate Park, Gateshead... March 19th 2011

still don't know about this, will the ramps still be usable? how big is the place (as in will it be crowded?)? Got some filming work next month so that might be an issue too.

Hey Ali....

Yes the ramps will be open and usable...

The place is big pretty big, the trials area in the vid is only a third of the floor space that will be used on the day.... if you want to get some filming done then inbox me and we can sort a session with just you either the day before or after the Jam??

Hope you can make it, its gonna be a great day....

Drummond

I went to have a look at the BMX Jam that took place yesturday. Over 200 people turned up and the place was busy but not crowded. Also it was just the actual Skatepark that was open to the BMX lads, we will be using the whole place, so unless we get over 300 people, the place wont get crowded.

Brett