Music While You Work

grenner

i wondered who listens to music while theyre on their bike? and if so what headphones you use? i always just used my ipod in ear headphones but i have found recently that they dont really stay in, and if i jolt or whatever, they just jolt out of my ear. which is irritating to say the least. a friend of mine swears by his skullcandy headphones and ive had a little look online but im not so sure about them My linkhttp://www.twenga.co.uk/dir-Audio-Video,Audio-headphones,Headphones-12520i just cant see how they would grip your head anough to stay on. at least in ear earphones are wedged in somewhere...

does anyone have the same problem?

I tend to use the 'bud' type in ear headphones when I'm doing anything active. They never fall out, and they tend to need less volume than other types = less battery use. Plus they're tiny and very light when you're not using them.

I've got a pair of Panasonic ones I've been using for ages and they sound good and have lasted well.