Poole

Well done Saunders, wish I'd stayed to see it.

Yeah I was pretty chuffed! I was really starting to get use to the frame after you guys left. I managed to do the highest bit of sainsburys wall no idea how high it is but it was much bigger than I have ever done before so all good.

Must be the new forks! :giggle:

Edited by saunders

It was yet another amazing riding session, I'm afraid that I might get used to riding with 10 other riders!

I had hard time starting off, but finally got the feeling of the bike and LOVED the rocks on the seaside! Dan had some crazy lines.

The side hop by NICK was huge. I can't remember when was the last time I saw a side hop that high, and he did it in the end of our little jam, I was literally dead by then.

trial%20011.JPG

nice!

Some other pictures are here

I'm off to Northern countries by the end of this week, will be back in May, can't wait to ride again!

Cheers. B):D:-

Edited by karl.

thats not saunders thats nick manning :)

saundrs was on the white because simple :)

nicks sidehops do take the piss though

:D :D :D :D :D :D

And my intuition was trying to say something, but I was pretty sure you're talking about THAT side-hop :D

My bad!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

And my intuition was trying to say something, but I was pretty sure you're talking about THAT side-hop :D

My bad!

Two Nicks in on the same ride does get confusing lol.

Some good pics there Karl! Its a shame you didn't have the camera out when my forks expired on that hook up.

I'm not to sure how long the Fatty R's are going to hold out for? I should probably invest in some new forks when I get back from Australia.

hhhhhmmmmm what to buy? Maybe some Echo Urbans. I think the bike looks alot better with straight blade forks on it.

nicks sidehops do take the piss though

Which Nick? :giggle: