Norwich Ride - 1St Of May

Is anyone up for riding Norwich on the 1st of may (next weekend)

Meeting at the train station at 11am.

People comming:

1. Laurence.

i may well be up for it, ill have to see what im doing, and wether i can get to norwich. and wether i ge my front brake sorted by then. haha

im a 70% yes at the moment.

i may well be up for it, ill have to see what im doing, and wether i can get to norwich. and wether i ge my front brake sorted by then. haha

im a 70% yes at the moment.

Okay then, whats wrong with your brake at the moment? Getting to norwich - Sam the bus driver drives on sundays (the day of the ride) so will just be able to take the bus, unless you planned on using a car or something?

Come tomorrow mate

Sorry i couldn't come today, had 23 family members round my house :lol:

Okay then, whats wrong with your brake at the moment? Getting to norwich - Sam the bus driver drives on sundays (the day of the ride) so will just be able to take the bus, unless you planned on using a car or something?

its absoloute wank. haha. the pads are no way square (echo tr clamps on a bent mount). using normal maggy pads on a medium ground rim so they've been eaten alive and the bleed isn't the best.

waiting for new brake clamps which should be here tuesday, then gotta buy new pads, prob tnn lgm's then ill do a good bleed.

ill prob put tnn's on the rear and put the heatsink yellows up front.

just fitted a sealed echo headset instead of the shite onza open one and got an echo freewheel instead of my old tensile, so its getting there.

should be lovely soon..