Bob Macgregor Trials Park Glasgow

jambo

Me and chris_m went riding at the trials park today, After the scottish comp on Sunday realised how much cool stuff there is to ride there now after the guys who run it put in a serious amount of effort sourcing a massive variety of different objects and rocks to ride.

Check it out for yourselves.

Pictures

Edited by jambo

Me and chris_m went riding at the trials park today, After the scottish comp on Sunday realised how much cool stuff there is to ride there now after the guys who run it put in a serious amount of effort sourcing a massive variety of different objects and rocks to ride.

Pictures

Glad you liked it they have a brilliant facility there and as said else where the Aberdeen date will be at this venue. I have asked about bike membership and will keep you up to date. We will be going back with the boys for a weekend camping and riding through the summer. You can even ride some of it in the dark with the flood lights on. They have said that we can have Jim and the digger to make new sections just for bikes. We really need to support venues like this because it is the future for land access in this country.

You coming across to the sunny side of the country next Sunday?

Pictures

Glad you liked it they have a brilliant facility there and as said else where the Aberdeen date will be at this venue. I have asked about bike membership and will keep you up to date. We will be going back with the boys for a weekend camping and riding through the summer. You can even ride some of it in the dark with the flood lights on. They have said that we can have Jim and the digger to make new sections just for bikes. We really need to support venues like this because it is the future for land access in this country.

You coming across to the sunny side of the country next Sunday?

If you want to Kev i could go on the digger. Got all my tickets and things for it. Just incase jim is busy or something.

I would need to make the gates pretty far apart to get the JCB through! Cant see you dabbing from up there and no section alterations. Just joking thanks.

• 2 weeks later...