How To Jump Off Triangular Shaped Obstacles

bij

I tried to make another "How to" video with help from Netto and friends.

Just a few tips for anyone who might be learning this move.

This move is aimed at the intermediate rider who can balance with front wheel on an obstacle and surge to rear wheel (without pedal stroke) on a regular 90 degree obstacle. For starters it would be recommendable to practice on an obstalce with something on the other side (in case you surge to rear wheel and the front wheel drops, you'll keep from flipping over the bars).

Really good, possibly my most favourite move (not movie, sorry :P ). The video was really helpful, useful and more importantly not repetitive at all - it was nicely broken down.

There was 1 tiny thing that if being re-made Id suggest (otherwise its not worth it!). Where you go to do the switch 'use the rebound of the FRONT tyre' as I find this is where most of the move success comes from. I know its pretty obvious but im sure a lot of people wouldnt get it

But the technique covers, as far as i can tell, everything! Nice work

Really good, possibly my most favourite move (not movie, sorry :P ). The video was really helpful, useful and more importantly not repetitive at all - it was nicely broken down.

There was 1 tiny thing that if being re-made Id suggest (otherwise its not worth it!). Where you go to do the switch 'use the rebound of the FRONT tyre' as I find this is where most of the move success comes from. I know its pretty obvious but im sure a lot of people wouldnt get it

But the technique covers, as far as i can tell, everything! Nice work

Thanks for the feedback.

I mention the tire rebound at 1:45, 2:20 and 2:38 in the video.

You are right that the tire rebound is definitely important to time along with your body movements.

Thanks for the feedback.

I mention the tire rebound at 1:45, 2:20 and 2:38 in the video.

You are right that the tire rebound is definitely important to time along with your body movements.

Nice one dude, make more!

I think Matt was emphasising the use of the front tyres rebound as well as than the rear.