Best 24'' Beginner Bike?

Hey im new to this whole thing and stumbled across this forum :) and i was just wondering as im 5ft4 what the best frame will be for me to buy.. i like the looks and feel of a 24'' so that would be my preferred.. i just dont know were to look and what for :P Please help! ;)

Chris :)

haha i have looked at the zoot.. but its just a bit steep... i think this is a bit low but id like to spend about £200

keep a look out on ebay, and on here then :) I got mine for a steal! £260 with hope hub, avid elixr, trial tech stem! But i did wait until one for that price came up :P patience is key..

the zoot is excellent value! even at £500 although they do crop up on ebay for £300 occasionally, unless your very lucky £200 isn't going to get you very far with a new bike. you could be lucky though. if your keen to learn it is worth investing in a decent starter back so you aren't held back. good geometry, decent brakes (assuming you don't want to ride brakeless, buy thats hard even with a few years experience under your belt...) and a good engagement freewheel/freehub