Shoes

Rockman

Aye if you want to look like napoleon dynamite :ermm:

:lol:

I tend to ride in a low or mid skate shoe, the one that i've found the most comfortable is a Animal Baiter just because most of the other skate shoes I've tried have got big tongues which is annoying but the Baiter has a low profile one.

I'm using Etnies Kingpins just now they are alright but are pretty soft and abit chunky, try some on in a shop I like ones that hug your feet more than the slipper type skate shoe.

:lol:

I tend to ride in a low or mid skate shoe, the one that i've found the most comfortable is a Animal Baiter just because most of the other skate shoes I've tried have got big tongues which is annoying but the Baiter has a low profile one.

I'm using Etnies Kingpins just now they are alright but are pretty soft and abit chunky, try some on in a shop I like ones that hug your feet more than the slipper type skate shoe.

I've got some old monty boots,bit pixie like but they have a davos sole,which i think the ribos had,they must be about 9 year old now but been ridden in for about

3 year maybe a bit more and still in great condition! Any shoe with a davos sole.i started wearing them again after i did the same thing as you!

do you need hi tops in comps??

cheers

Believe it or not Gary not everyone who rides trials rides comps, some don't even ride natural and choose to ride in the street on man made things like concrete. But yeah the new rules are high tops guns and gold chains to make the sport appeal to the kids more.