3 Bikes Stolen In Derby Area (Melbourne)

crashbanggg

My mates shed was broken into last night and had 3 bikes nicked :( He's in the Derby area (Melbourne) If anyone happens to see them around...

Specialized Pitch Comp (Same except it now has Wellgo platform pedals)

21287.jpg

Zona Zip (Now has a new handlebar setup which is the same as in the first picture of my bike, which is in my sig)

21288.jpg

And finally a Saracen Mantra 2 (Not a picture of his, the only difference being a wireless speedo)

saracenmantra2-480-70.jpg

Looks as if they're planning on coming back too, they took the bolts of another shed door however didn't take anything from there, absolutely gutted for him. Especially as he'll be able to ride in a few weeks after having a massive operation :(

There were also some garden things (Lawnmowers, hedge trimmers etc) But obviously they aren't quite so distinctive...

I know its unlikely, but if anyone spots any of these/ has any information could you drop me a PM.

that sucks well obviously the police should be the first port of call but theyll prob do nothign as always, if you think they plan on coming back thats prob your best chance, catch them in the act and find out where they are but thats just what id do if i was you however id check ebay in the coming weeks i've had friends catch people stupid enough to try selling them on ebay only a week after giving their location away, the trials bike will prob be resprayed already but shouldnt be hard to find ill keep an eye out

Idk if its worth looking into, but arent those things covered under the house insurance? I know the items in our garage are covered, but that could be because its a brick secure building, they may not cover wooden sheds :(. Absolutely gutted for him...

id check ebay in the coming weeks i've had friends catch people stupid enough to try selling them on ebay only a week after giving their location away

someone i know had a bike stolen and found it on ebay a year later in the same condition pretty much.

• 2 weeks later...

What size was the pitch?

I had a old-ish guy come into the shop the other day with a pitch comp with wellgo pedals in silver ?

Long shot cos i'm nowhere near Derby but you never know. Think that model of pitch is 08 btw