Norwich Ride 14Th Aug

So i haven't (and not sure about anyone else) havn't had an organised Norwich ride in AGES so i was seeing who was available for the 14th AUG i know thats not for a while but that'll give us time to change dates get everything organised etc and thats the closest time when i'm free :( and i really want to go on this Norwich ride.

I guess usual time (11am) at the train station then move on to where we feel like after i suppose.

Discuss.

People comming:

1. Laurence Knight (me)

2. David Biddle

3. Scott Pitcher

4. Justin Dyball (maybe)

5. Ryan edwards

6. Kenny kenard

7. Alex paul

8. random Hungarian guy

9. jack snell

10. Jake

Edited by Laurence--Trials

Hello,

i'm a hungarian trials rider, and i came here to visit my cousin.

He is living in Dereham, and i would like to show him what i am doing, and to meet english riders.

I was wondering if i could take part in this event.

However i do not have a bike here, so is it possible to lend one to me for a couple of tricks?

I have a 26" '07 tucana with magura at home, and i started riding two years ago.

thanks

Well me and nick are still up for sunday and maby two others your best bet is to message everyone on facebook to remind them theres a ride.

the others are me and a friend of mine, we've only been riding a little while so can't do much, but gonna come along and get some tips and pics (Y)

So i haven't (and not sure about anyone else) havn't had an organised Norwich ride in AGES so i was seeing who was available for the 14th AUG i know thats not for a while but that'll give us time to change dates get everything organised etc and thats the closest time when i'm free :( and i really want to go on this Norwich ride.

I guess usual time (11am) at the train station then move on to where we feel like after i suppose.

Discuss.

People comming:

1. Laurence Knight (me)

2. David Biddle

3. Scott Pitcher

4. Justin Dyball (maybe)

5.Ryan edwards