Choosing A Bike..

wozz

Hey

Im looking at getting into trials as it looks really fun seen a few guys around town doing it and thought id like to give it a go.

But the problem is picking a bike wether to get a mod or a stock and what size? and ideally wouldnt want to spend a large amount incase i decide it not for me :P

Thanks in advance for you help

Warren

Where you start is up to you really, if the bike fits your budget (As long as it's not robbery) then it's worth going for it. Check out all the usual places to compare prices and to see what you can get for your money, you've got the Classifieds here, PinkBike and eBay. You could probably get a bargain from someone who's quitting or looking for a quick sale.

The spec is the big thing, obviously without knowing how much it is it's hard to know whether it's good or bad. Major things on the bike is no cracks, no dents, wheels still true with no dents in the rim etc. Just in good condition basically. I've been out of the scene a long time so I can't tell you how much stuff should be going for really.

or tonight even =p just got it home. is a little more used than he said brakes need adjusting. and the crank seems a little bit loose but apart from that is looks good to me =D now to commence the falling off tomorrow =p