Adobe Premiere Help...

crashbanggg

Having never used adobe Premier before, I have no idea what im doing with it. So far I have put all the clips together and added the various effects and what not, however, the video won't let me export it. Is there something obvious that im not doing?

This is what is shown when I follow File>Export ...but it won't let me select export.

post-26209-0-93987400-1319228079_thumb.j

What version of premiere is that?

Just a little extra info, on my copy if I click on the timeline, I can use the export button but if I click off that, say on the side bar with the library in it, the export button grays out like yours.

It's version 9

And clicking on the timeline doesn't appear to be sorting it <_<

That's some old school shit.

Try pressing enter and letting it render the whole thing first. That green bar shows you what's rendered, yours is broken up.

Is there an 'add to render queue' function?

Hmmmm... The clips don't appear to want to be rendered, its remaining broken up no matter how many times I press enter/ press 'Render work area'

Everything filmed on the same camera?

Try... just quickly make a new thingy and see if you can export out one of the clips that does render, if it plays along then it must be your clips.

It's weird because it's usually fussy with importing clips, you'd think it wouldn't import clips it can't export.

Double check you've got the correct interpret settings...

Make sure the files aren't read-only in windows properties...

Other than that I'm flat out.

You could always, er, look for a, er, 'free' copy of premiere CS3 (or indeed CS5).

It would mean editing it all over again :P Or maybe not, if you can open that file up in it.