Riders In Swansea?

Mellish123

HI all! I have been living in swansea for nearly 2 years now, after realising that there is some pretty good spots in Swansea i have had my bike sent down. Is there any other riders in Swansea??? We all know riding on your own sucks!!

Please leave a message so we could maybe organise a ride???

Cheers,

Dan

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah i am! I studying photography so it would be good to get some shots of other riders as well. Shame your not riding anymore, any reason?

If you hear anything please give us a shout??....

Cheers

Dan

hay man theres loads of us in swansea , the locals dont use TF they just ride but id say theres about 8 swansea riders and 6 of us from neath and we regulary ride swansea theres some ace spots like drop us a pm with your number if the weathers good were out sat and sunday so come along

• 3 weeks later...

hay man theres loads of us in swansea , the locals dont use TF they just ride but id say theres about 8 swansea riders and 6 of us from neath and we regulary ride swansea theres some ace spots like drop us a pm with your number if the weathers good were out sat and sunday so come along

matt how comes you dont ride any more? you can always come out for the laugh.

im up for swansea any time as i work near by. its crap for natural but there is good street.. ll ride what ever the weather all the orther slugs wont apart from one