Shimano Saint Disc Brakes

Chambers

Yes i have, i had one on my zoo lynx mod for about a week, but it leaked, and there wasn't any replacement seals available to buy on the internet so i sent it back to the person we got it off on ebay. It was just an amazing brake, im achually thinking about putting weight behind me (within reason) and putting some nice, high quality parts like the saint on my bike.. just put a downhill tube in the rear.. pretty good for me, eh? ;)

Fair enough on the Saint thing then dude. I'd still want to run it for long enough to get over the "OH MY GOD THIS IS THE BEST BRAKE EVER" honeymoon period and get to know what it's really like to run and live with before telling everyone to buy one though :P

As Carl said, ride more, get some muscles, f**k weight. Reppin' the 11kg+ massive here haha.

Edited by Skoze
  • Like 1

Fair enough on the Saint thing then dude. I'd still want to run it for long enough to get over the "OH MY GOD THIS IS THE BEST BRAKE EVER" honeymoon period and get to know what it's really like to run and live with before telling everyone to buy one though :P

As Carl said, ride more, get some muscles, f**k weight. Reppin' the 11kg+ massive here haha.

Yeah me too, the only think that makes me say its insane etc was the fact it was wet, not bedded in atall and leaking and i still COULD NOT make it slip. I dont understand how it was so f**king powerful. I'll stop bumming the brake now :$

Yeah i shal.. i do work out ever now and then not enough though.