Stolen: Speedrace Fans Stock

jambo

The below bike was stolen out of the boot of a car last night in Glasgow, bike has a pretty destictive spec on it in near perfect condition.

PHOTO OF BIKE

No expense spared on this bike Rockman spade forks, middleburns with 16t bash, front and rear pro 2s on trialtech sl rims rockman bars the rest you can kinda see from the photo.

post-11172-0-07190000-1321818669_thumb.j

Please if anyone sees this pop up on Gumtree or ebay or sees it give me an email asap

jambowright@gmail.com

The below bike was stolen out of the boot of a car last night in Glasgow, bike has a pretty destictive spec on it in near perfect condition.

PHOTO OF BIKE

No expense spared on this bike Rockman spade forks, middleburns with 16t bash, front and rear pro 2s on trialtech sl rims rockman bars the rest you can kinda see from the photo.

post-11172-0-07190000-1321818669_thumb.j

Please if anyone sees this pop up on Gumtree or ebay or sees it give me an email asap

jambowright@gmail.com

JUST TO MAKE PEOPLE AWARE IM OFFERING A LARGE REWARD TO ANYONE THAT CAN SUPPLY INFORMATION THAT SECURES THE RETURN OF THE BIKE. THANKS

Ouch!! Unlucky, have you informed the police? Fingers crossed that you get it back mate. How was it stolen?

Just a quick question about it.. i notice you have a V!Z Headset on there.. dont spose you've had any problems with it have you?

It wasn't the best he replaced it with a brand new hope a few weeks before. Echo sl is where it's at