Never Attempted Trials.

Trials Scott

Is the onza rip a good bike to start on? It's about the cheapest i could find and i don't know if trials will become a serious hobby so is it worth the near £400? If i were to buy one is there any common problems i should look out for over time (apart from general wear and tear because i don't have a job at the moment so don't want to be buying a bike that's unreliable and having to shell out to fix it every month or two).

As said above, its not a great idea buying new as trials bikes don't last shinny very long! Most Onza 20" bikes are great for starting out, you can pick up a few in the for sale section on here or ebay if you no what your looking for.. If you dont get on with trials you can re sell it and not loose much money at all buying second hand.

Maybe something like this....

Hi

Mikes Bikes at Haddington always has a good selection of SH bikes and are always ready to go with no problems, unlike buying an Ebay special if you are concerned about having to fix things. If you are in Ayrshire then you have Bob Macgregor trials park to use. I run the Scottish trials club if you want to do comps next year,let me know. All levels caterd for.