F**k It I Give Up!

krazykid009

Hey all,

You may have come here wondering what the title means. Well it means two things. Firstly, I am going to take a break from trials for a few months. After hurting my wrist whilst snapping my bars on Wednesday, and having health problems for the last 8 months or so, I think it is well needed. This brings me to the second point. I was 1 month into filming my second video, and as such have been left with a months worth of footage which I could choose to keep for my big edit, or give up, make a small edit and start again when I rejoin next spring.... alas I chose the second!

http://vimeo.com/32984007

Enjoy!

James

Loved that, got to be one of my favourite songs of all time :P as soon as it came on I thought 'this is going to be a good one' :)

I know what you mean, possible one of my top 10 favorite songs ever!

quite like the way you filmed that, was worried it was going to be all scene shots and then you started riding. Sorry to hear about your health. I've been so ill i've managed to ride maybe ten times since feb 10! (N)

It's a bummer, but I'll live through it! Just got to stay positive!

Very arty!

Cheers dude! Couldn't help but experiment with my new software! :shifty:

Pretty nice edit and riding dude!

Get well soon - winters always good to recoup and get back to feeling well before SMASHING IT IN THE SPRING!!

Ibs

Cheers dude (Y) Knowing me the smashing will be literal in my case! haha

James

You riding a Zoot? Whatever it is, it seemed to fit your riding style perfectly! Good luck with the recovery as well mate.

Yeh, the old school zoot... probably the best bike I have ever owned. as I can do most styles on it, from comps to street to brakeless! Cheers :)

Liked that :) Still so confused as to how you destroy parts, you can't be any harsher on them than I am haha!

Ps, getting a whole lot better!

'Cus I'm 'arddd!

Haha... I know exactly why, it's because I buy tired old cheap second hand parts and give them an absolute pasting, so I can't really complain. I built my Inspired for less than 200 quid, and have spent another 100 in getting this frame and swapping over some bits, so 300 quid for that spec bike is bloody cheap! There was nothing on there bad quality, just old :- I shall one day be able to afford a brand new bike... One day... :(

ps, cheers :)

James

Edited by krazykid009