4 Weeks Back In The Sport!

I-LUV-TRIALS

Hey guys, I stopped riding a few years back and to be honest I was crap. heres a video from back in 2007 just before i quit.

im the guy on the stock.

4 weeks ago i got myself another bike and ive been riding ever evening i can.

just thought id upload a little video of my progress as im extremely happy with it :)

any tips or pointers i'd be more than happy to listen, i would class myself as a bit of a newbie now considering how much everything has changed! I managed to get lost looking on tartybikes last week! :lol:

Nice, haha liked James on his monty :giggle: You're getting sidehops down then? You riding Christmas Eve?

haha yeah james was tiny back then lmao!

yeah I went for 6 but fell on my ass, managed 6 on the front and 5 on the back but by then the camera had died.

and damn straight i'll be there! me and matt have bought santa suits :P

• Like 1

looking alot more comfortable...did that stuff with ease!

i am pretty jealous of having a place like that to ride during winter :)

thats just our local iceland loading bay aha, they let us ride there and once the deliveries are done they let us close the shutters so we dont get in trouble with the security :D

• Like 1

Dont wear plimsolls and you can already sidehop a pallet higher than your stack, so man up and sick another on top.

the plimsols are comfy and i put extra insoles in to thicken the sole, plus there a fiver a pair and really grippy.

already put another pallet on , cleared it at the front but caught the back tyre everytime, the camera had died at this point aswell.