07 Hope Pro2 + Middleburn Rs7 Warrenty? + Pad Enquires.

Andrew Smith

Righto, as the title says iv'e not had f**k all to do with bikes at all in over 3 years nearly 4! and have became insainly unfit and fat :(lol, so really need to get back on the bike just to help me lose weight and try and get me fit! and for something to do of course :P

getting to the point, i have a 07 hope pro2 rear hub that the rachet ring threads had stripped, but i notice that hopes pro2 hubs are now called pro2 evo's, are they any different at all? and what would be the warrenty procedure nowadays? would i get get the newer model hub or would get an old hubshell of the same vintage? or would they just tell me to bugger off lol,i don't have access to a printer either so i wouldn't be able to print of a return form either,would that be any problem?

also same goes with my cranks :( i have a old pair of sqaure taper 165mm middleburn rs7 cranks that the left crank arm has cracked half way down the arms, i understand thease cranks have a lifetime warrenty aswell, what would be the procedeure on getting these replaced? does anywon know if they would the replace them in 175mm isis at all?

i also notice that koxx bloxx pads don't exist anymore :o i guess things really have changed aye? what happend to them and whats the most compatible in terms of performance and wear now adays?

sorry for the long post, and thanks for your time! feel like a right beginner now! :$

Hope keep stock of old parts so they should have a shell, regarding the returns you should beable to email them and just write the info out and stick it in with the hub.

Iv found them amazing with warranty in the past, and even after the sparky in work blew my light up they still fixed it free of charge!

Same goes with middleburns, they have really good service. The cranks have 15 years so that shouldn't be a problem, at the worst they may charge you cost price.

If you look on eBay you can buy koxx bloxx but not used them myself so not sure if they are the same ?

ahh sweet will be contacting hope and middleburn later on today when i get a chance :) still can't believe koxx pads ain't around no more though :o:( anyone actually know when they got discontinued? i thought the trials community was based around koxx browns and yellows lol.

Thanks.

Edited by Andrew Smith

You can still get koxx yellows

My link

Cheers mate! will be ordering a pair of them soon me thinks (Y) also just called middleburn and hope up, they both said to send them out straight away and a soon as they reach them they will send me a brand new pair of replacement cranks and a brand new hub :D gonna be back on the bike again soon i think B)