New? Echo Sl Bars

bagre15

I was browsing in echobike.com when I found that Echo SL bars have 10º upsweep and 10º backsweep. Is this a new model of SL bars? Since the ones I got are 8º up and 4º back

I would be cool if the new SL bars came with this geomtry, so the would ride like trialtech ones :turned:

Yes, the new ones are completely different, really comfortable and with more rise than the Trialtechs. The only problem is that the tubing has a lot of odd bumps on the bends which somehow I don't believe are there to increase strength but because the manufacturing process just isn't as sophisticated as with other bars. Could be completely wrong though, that's just my observation.

edit: actually, the bumps don't seem random. Perhaps they're there for a reason.

Edited by Greetings

Yes, the new ones are completely different, really comfortable and with more rise than the Trialtechs. The only problem is that the tubing has a lot of odd bumps on the bends which somehow I don't believe are there to increase strength but because the manufacturing process just isn't as sophisticated as with other bars. Could be completely wrong though, that's just my observation.

edit: actually, the bumps don't seem random. Perhaps they're there for a reason.

Are they as high as trialtech high rise ones?