Cambridgeshire Riders

rookie82

Random, I'm from Cambs and havent rode for aaaaaages, just sorted out my bike the other day and looking to get back into riding so yea I'll be up for riding for sure! :)

Theres two remaining riders to my knowledge from Cambs, one is my friend James and another is a french rider new-ish to Cambs that we met the other day called Max, had a good ride the other weekend with them both.

There has never really been a big Trials riding scene in Cambridge unfortunately, there used to be maybe 10 of us back 5-8 years ago but most riders have stopped or moved away now sadly, I've always hoped for new blood to be coming through though..

Feel free to PM me and we can sort out some riding (I'm away from the 5th of July to the 22nd of August travelling US and Canada though)

Olly.

Here is James on here by the way..

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/user/22109-jolly/

max is a good rider plenty of skill and the patience to help out with newbies aswell ive riden with him once in cambridge.

im in st ives and have an onza t-bird that im starting with so pm me any rides planned and ill try to get to them

• 2 weeks later...

good for me cya there ill give you a tex in the morning (Sunday) anyone pm you yet?

Someone's just PM'd now and might be coming along, the more the merrier really, hopefully it'll just be a chilled ride to have fun on like usual really, I should be extra extra carefull as I leave for Los Angeles for six weeks on Thursday, its got me slightly worried especially after watching about 6 episodes of Scarred on MTV back to back, not ideal..

hopefully see you there don't know if I'm 100% free though so its a maybe for now but I'll txt sunday morning maybe around dinner time saturday earliest if I'm coming

is there any free parking close to the station?

Edited by Rabbia

• 2 months later...