Trialsscabana

extremedougie

Spoke to the guy who runs it a couple of times, you have to pay by paypal. He ships from China and puts low prices on the items to get no shipping tax (if the item gets lost in the post or damaged then you're f**ked).

Oh and you've got to pay postage too unless you're buying full bikes I believe. Was $40 when I asked for some rims, pedals and stem. Didn't buy it in the end but still debating whether to buy rims or not.

Spoke to the guy who runs it a couple of times, you have to pay by paypal. He ships from China and puts low prices on the items to get no shipping tax (if the item gets lost in the post or damaged then you're f**ked).

Oh and you've got to pay postage too unless you're buying full bikes I believe. Was $40 when I asked for some rims, pedals and stem. Didn't buy it in the end but still debating whether to buy rims or not.

okay thanks, not sure if i want to risk buying a full frame to find out it gets lost in the post haha, all though their prices are pretty damn good!

According to the guy who runs it he sells to '"UK top riders such as jack meek".

His name is Sheldon on the observed trialsforum.

Sunnyboy I was going to get an Echo from there but I thought I'd rather buy a decent second hand build from the UK at that price. And I got lucky :)

Edited by JMCD

i always think that, my luck is bad enough that it will get lost to be honest, but chances are it wont! can not decide what to do! yeah i want to order something small off them and see how long it takes to arrive etc

Why not just buy a good condition second hand frame off here for cheaper then use the rest of the money to upgrade parts for it?

Shipping from china won't be quick and that's if it does get here, but on the other hand it could be fine

Edited by Kieran Morrison

Why not just buy a good condition second hand frame off here for cheaper then use the rest of the money to upgrade parts for it?

Shipping from china won't be quick and that's if it does get here, but on the other hand it could be fine

Supposedly it'll only take a week (what Sheldon told me when I was asking about a bike/bits).

Oh, I thought it would take a bit longer aha.

Yeah so did I, I wouldn't be surprised if it took 2 months max though... Import tax plays a big role here in terms of price, they could easily deny the item for shipping if they think he's trying to avoid postage costs (i think) :/