Need Quick Help

Kieran Morrison

Hi, my new crossover and lever arrived today but I'm having problems with them.

Firstly, I was putting my new lever blade into my lever body and my spring and piston popped out. Stupidly I put the piston in before the spring so how do I get it out?

Secondly it was the m6/m8 already built crossover with shroud nut and olive I bought. I just tried to put the olive and shroud nut side on and it got really tight when threads were still showing. I took it out and the olive was completely crushed. Is it ok for some threads to be showing pr am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

Hi, my new crossover and lever arrived today but I'm having problems with them.

Firstly, I was putting my new lever blade into my lever body and my spring and piston popped out. Stupidly I put the piston in before the spring so how do I get it out?

long nose pliars?

Secondly it was the m6/m8 already built crossover with shroud nut and olive I bought. I just tried to put the olive and shroud nut side on and it got really tight when threads were still showing. I took it out and the olive was completely crushed. Is it ok for some threads to be showing pr am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

i can see some of my threads.... as long as its tight its ok (Y)

Edited by stunt man t