Video Tutorials Website (Www.trials-Expert.com)

liam n

I'm building this website to help people maintain there bikes and learn trials.

http://www.trials-expert.com

Maintenance tutorials page

Riding Tutorials page

New Facebook Page!!

http://www.facebook.com/TrialsExpert

TrialsExpertCOMlogo.png

So Far:

How to replace a split magura pipe/hose

How to fit a freewheel

How to fit Magura brake pad refills.

How to top up a Magura rim brake

How to remove a freewheel

How to remove cranks

How to Bleed a Magura ( Bath bleed method)

Magura mount facing

How to fit a Bottom Bracket

Edited by liam n
  • Like 3

how are you hosting your site and are you just using templates?

I'm using google sites at the moment. I need to change host I think. so that the actual URL becomes www.trials-expert.co.uk because google.sites won't let you do this.

any ideas where/how i could do this?

thanks, liam

you wont get it for free and it will cost but as far as i can see there's no other site bar forums for information < (dont take this as fact as there could be)

-you would need to pay for hosting your site and depending on the amount of information you are wanting to have on the site will effect the amount of space you will have to pay for. these can be paid monthly/ yearly.

-you need to have a look into the name of your site and see there is no one else who goes by that name.

- you need to a way to control and monitor content if you having other people post to the site.

- watch you don't have any copyright infringements

- and dont link to anything that you may get in trouble for as they seem to have cracked down and started to extradite certain individuals for this.

- you could use either i-web as an easy way to do things are you could look at stuff like dream weaver. ( are if your feeling extra funky right the web site yourself in code) are (get some one to build it for you)

- suggest changing the about page to less about yourself and treat it as a company.

- if it gains popularity then opportunities become available to make a bit of cash through advertising and revenue

:)

you wont get it for free and it will cost but as far as i can see there's no other site bar forums for information < (dont take this as fact as there could be)

-you would need to pay for hosting your site and depending on the amount of information you are wanting to have on the site will effect the amount of space you will have to pay for. these can be paid monthly/ yearly.

- you could use either i-web as an easy way to do things are you could look at stuff like dream weaver. ( are if your feeling extra funky right the web site yourself in code) are (get some one to build it for you)

- suggest changing the about page to less about yourself and treat it as a company.

- if it gains popularity then opportunities become available to make a bit of cash through advertising and revenue

:)

thanks for that dude, I've already bought the domain names so that's all good, and I don't particularly mind paying. all the tutorials etc.. are all going to be mine and no one else is posting on the site, so that's dandy.

I've been looking at using 123-reg website builder & hosting . but I'll take a look at I-web etc..

the about me page i though i'd make it more personal so they actually know how long i've been riding etc. but i'll have another look

thanks a lot for the feedback and help much appreciated :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...