Teynham Skate Park Appeal

Ben Gosden

Hi everyone, me and some other riders are trying to appeal to the council for a skate park/trials park in our local village of teynham. We have made ourself a facebook page which we desperatly need likes on to prove that the park is needed and would not go to waste.

If you could like our facebook page it would be greatly appreciated by all of us:

https://www.facebook...nax_wizard=true

Thank you.

Edited by Ben Gosden

you have a like from me too.

have you draughted up a proposal and done local research like asking 'local residents how it would improve the community' and all that red tape crap and telling them it will reduce anti social behaveour (cant spell that word)?

Edited by trials hoe

you have a like from me too.

have you draughted up a proposal and done local research like asking 'local residents how it would improve the community' and all that red tape crap and telling them it will reduce anti social behaveour (cant spell that word)?

No we are doing that now, just set up an online survey on the page for the people to fill in and we are going to go round all the locals asking them how they fill on the subject then when we feel we have enough info backing we are to contact our council and see what they say. Ive got a good idea that we may have to do a fund raising event :P and thanks for the like.

• 1 month later...

Also given it a like, but 45 isn't going to get you listened to! Get promoting! :)

Thanks alot and no i know :( we are working hard down this end. Some serious "legal" propaganda techniques are going down and should hopefully start working soon. There's more support now so its being talked about in a wider range of people which is good.