Edinburgh

zane121

Ok so I've looked through all the posts here and I cant see anything relaited. Dose anyone ride in Edinburgh? And were? I ride my BMX at soughton bike at night and i ride there with another couple of guys, But I have yet to see anyone with trials in this park or infact anywere. Its not a small city and I travle what I thought was everywere. But there must be people with trails bikes in Edinburgh.

Haven't been looking far then :ermm:

There are three 'streety' riders including myself we are all based pretty close to the city centre, there is also one 'comp' rider.

There are also some other riders who are all just east of Edinburgh, Haddington and the like.

None of us ride Saughton really, too many scoots!

Oh lol I guess not. The scoots do my nut in hence the night rides. Been too close to hiting them before. Am new to trails so you never know you might see me abt the town, at the moment I use my BMX as I havent recieved my Bird yet.

We are the comp riders at Haddington. We haveindoor barn sessions through the winter usually on a Tuesday night and are out most weekends somewhere in East lothian or occassionally into the big smoke. Just keep an eye on the organised rides. I also run the Scottish bike trial club, but the last event is over for the year. look for the club in the comp section for next years date later in the year if you are interested.