Biggest Trials Map So Far, Get Involved!

liam n

Interesting, I cant even see how to add to your map. [disclaimer] Obviously I wasn't going to add to it was just playing around

Just follow this link, https://www.google.c...ff7b89dfe&msa=0

Log in to google then click "edit", start adding your spots. (I will update the main website map with these spots every week or so)

thanks,

Liam

Wow you really are putting in the time. How I miss free time. Couple words.of advice which please don't take in a bitchy way.

1)Don't waste your time, if you have that much free time use it for something better or learn how to make a better system.

2)People will never use a system that convoluted, slow and boring. People online expect instant results and your process will never give them that. Let alone the fact I couldn't find where you explain to users how to do that and even if you were explaining it then it proves there's a flaw in your system.

Wow you really are putting in the time. How I miss free time. Couple words.of advice which please don't take in a bitchy way.

1)Don't waste your time, if you have that much free time use it for something better or learn how to make a better system.

2)People will never use a system that convoluted, slow and boring. People online expect instant results and your process will never give them that. Let alone the fact I couldn't find where you explain to users how to do that and even if you were explaining it then it proves there's a flaw in your system.

I see what you're getting at, what I said above was at the start of this post but it's not on the website. I shall put it on now, It a pretty easy way of doing things in my opinion, the majority have a google/youtube account, and it's easy enough to transfer the spots over using google maps's import feature. But I don't want to have the actual map public for people to edit, as people do make mistakes as has already happened in this topic.

OK thats fine, but I think you will see people dont like adding to one place and then having to wait for you to transfer it, also they wont like you editing them if you think you have spotted a mistake and its not.

All I am getting at is if you put half the time, effort and enthusiasm into actually learning web dev as you are into doing stuff the hard, crazy way you might be onto learning a very useful talent. Currently you are putting a lot of time and effort into whats avery lower standard of website. I know this sound very harsh but I am all for people providing decent services to the community and thats why i haven't had an issue with this and we all have to start somewhere but please stop wasting your time with stealing data and manually editing and moving data learn a skill which will be an asset to your project and set you up with a good skill for future