Sutton (and surrounding areas), South London, Surrey.

the

Hello,

I'm just curious if anyone on here is Sutton based, or anywhere within riding distance or a train journey? Once I sort myself a bike out I'd be keen to find an experienced riding buddy/group to help show me the ropes and build my confidence etc.

It's all down to whether or not I get my bike back from the shop. Otherwise I'd just be jumping around like some parkour wannabe making loud squeaking noises to emulate the brakes!!

From Sutton I can get to Victoria pretty easily. The district line is a good idea as you can take your bike on the district line out of peak hours.

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/assets/downloads/tube-map-bicycles1b.pdf Here's the TFL's map of where you can take your bike on the tube.

As I've said it's all down to whether or not I get my bike back today, hopefully tomorrow morning. If I hear nothing today I'll be phoning the shop at 9am tomorrow to find out!!

Well I've not had a phone call so I'm gonna have to try in the morning and hope for the best. Nothing to stop you two heading out and me meeting up with you. I have Mitch's mobile number now so finding you wouldn't be too much of a ballache. It's supposed to be sunny tomorrow too.

Ideally we need somewhere not too busy as I'm not sure about your level of riding but I'm definitely a beginner! You two arrange something and I'll let you know in the morning whether I'll be attending! Fingers crossed.

I've never been there before I don't think. I'm definitely up for it as long as I get my bike back! I can text you tomorrow Mitch to confirm as and when I'm on two wheels but don't let that stop you meeting up with Diego ahead of me and going to a pedal!

• 2 weeks later...