Front disk IS to Post?

UK_SPAWN

Hi all, yes its me again :)

I'm going to upgrade the front rotor to 180mm hope saw on my Trial Zone (currently 160mm).

Put all the bits together in tarty basket and then went to check the bike and just make sure I'm ordering the correct adapter (adapter F) (on tartybikes it says adapter F is for 180mm front 160 rear)

So I look on my bike and see this...

"F"

How come im running a 160 on an adapter thats application is for 180??

Has it been installed upside down maybe?

Here is a picture... (1sec)

post-35290-0-60642100-1371902221_thumb.j

post-35290-0-37675300-1371902320_thumb.j

post-35290-0-63973300-1371902413_thumb.j

The bit with F on should be at the top then?

I tried to do this last night and although I didnt bolt it together it didnt seem to change the size when I fliped it over and lined it all up... I thought it was that but now im pretty sure its not that.

Its either

I havr an adapter maked F, that is different to the adapter marked F from tarty bikes. Unfortunately the pictures on tarty dont show adapter F I dont think. If that is a picture of F on the last image, then that is the adapter I already have, but its not 180 my disk is 160....

Can Adam@tartybikes or anyone there confirm.

I have echo (sl?) Curved forks with IS monts. And a hope trial zone post mount calliper.

I need a definite 100% answer ready for ordering new disk.

I cant work it out...

Yeah I wanted a hope saw but I may just get a 180 trial zone as its designed for trials. Cheers

I was just baffled that up side down works because its the first thing I thought but instantly dismissed it as "a silly idea and it would be same other way" I even took it off and quickly lined it up... wasnt untill I bolted it in with the F mark at the top and guesstimated based on my rear rotor that I saw that maybe I DO have the correct adapter, and just by fluke it happens to work on a 160 if used upside down... Seems to be the case.