Close Thread

-G-

Hello clerict weird russian guy :)

Well, hello :)

after all those people telling you to just being polite and not to call people "weak" or "stupid or stuff,and just being part of the community you still post comments like that?

dude!

btw "gaylight" frames arent that weak,they just have a certain amount of use untill they fail,as other stuff has.

some less some more...

Maaan, relax, I'm just kidding. I'm sure I will broke koxx frame by one hit, similar to what G was doing in his video. Koxx frame maybe strong for riding, but certainly not for beating walls, lol. Meanwhile I'm sure I can't broke my cutie cf2dac78b6c7c8d68eec121915aa103c.jpeg with one hit. And cutie is to ride it, for destroying walls I have some legs, lol (we had some fun when we were kids, destroying walls of unfinished building only with our legs and hands).

About G - don't know why he broke this frame, maybe he did not like it, but this is funny and cool in some way, when have you seen someone breaking 600-pounds frame last time?

Edited by He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named