Guillermo Marin - New brakeless video - Echo

-G-

By the way, ~G~ you are so poor you can't even cut to pieces Skye or Arcade, so f**k off with your chineese tubes. And it seems that you ride brakeless because you can't afford brakes. And you did not buy this frames you cutted - you stole them, because you poor and poor have no money.

This is amazing. And G, stop being daft and leave your vids up. You never know, a bit of criticism might help you improve.

I will say that giving into perfectionism or insecurity only means they dominate you. I'm usually displeased with my riding, videos, etc. but I won't let that stop me. You have to recognise that those feelings don't really serve you and stand up against them otherwise life becomes more problematic. I've found by trying to ignore them as much as possible their voices have definitely lessened over time although they have never really completely gone away (especially perfectionism!). Yet the more they have reduced the easier life has become in many senses.

I think you're spot on here Ben! I can relate to this so much!

Wise words sir.