Magura bitting point

weebryan

My problem is I would like the bite point to be at were the lever sits at rest, i always feel like the end of the lever hits my middle finger at full lock and index finger is stronger stretched further out

The only set up i can get close to this is set pads with min clearance and set tpa in till it rubs, then this means my rim has to be super true and wheel flex around corners is annoying cause it too rubs

My brake set up is 2005 maggie, four finger lever, tnn clamps booster and pads so cant really go wrong

If that's what you want, grind a bit off the back of the end of the lever blade, so the start position is further from the bars.

It's a fact that you can exert more force with a more bent finger, though. Around 90 degrees bend is optimal.

If that's what you want, grind a bit off the back of the end of the lever blade, so the start position is further from the bars.

It's a fact that you can exert more force with a more bent finger, though. Around 90 degrees bend is optimal.

Ah forgot about that done that on my 2 finger lever years ago before the four came out , means a re bleed though to allow the piston to travel the extra space, have not had to bleed mine in years :w00t: engine coolant win win

Edited by weebryan