Strong and Light Fork

ericbenjaminjr

I've asked around about this but I need some help making a fork decision. I'm trying to decide between an Echo Urban, Trialtech Sport and Trialtech Sport Lite. I like to ride technical comp-like style but I do more street thats sometimes heavy on the fork. Like speeding bunny hops to front and such. I like the Urban for the weight (750g) but the latest versions got a bit flexy. It helped me out allot when I made some changes to lighten up my front. I love the Trialtech Sport for its strength and stiffness but its kinda heavy (900g). So I thought about the Trialtech Lite (740g) but its pretty expensive. And I've never ridden it so I don't know how it flexes compared to the Urban. If they have similar flex then I'd rather not spend twice the money for a TT Light. And I'm wondering if it can take the abuse of my street riding. The other issue is I never tried hooks before which I'd like to practice this summer. So I'd really appreciate some experienced insight.