Tarty build a bike

AlexClare94

Why would you move to France?

"I love France I'm so glad we moved here" an utterance that has never been said

Due to my family moving over, as bad as it may seem it's hot and it's got some cracking riding spots, as for the language.... Well I genuinely cannot be bothered haha

I'd not bother with any form of echo brake. Even with jitsie pads. 100% vote for an sl freewheel, I can't comment on the jitsie but have heard good things. I ran try all cranks on my gu with no issues. I'd be going for a 150x30 stem as well. Mine came in at 7.7kg so it's fully possible to get that weight down... tubes is a good place to start, but that depends on how harsh you are haha

I've had two echo tr disk brakes, with the echo pads and rotors, and I've had no issues at all with them. They take a fair while to bed in, but once it is the bite and hold is on a par with a hope trial zone, even on a stock. Honestly couldn't fault either of them

• Like 2

I've had two echo tr disk brakes, with the echo pads and rotors, and I've had no issues at all with them. They take a fair while to bed in, but once it is the bite and hold is on a par with a hope trial zone, even on a stock. Honestly couldn't fault either of them

See back at my home in I England I have a Hope Tech Trial that needs new pads but I may just keep that as a spare as I wanna go back to double Maggie, but then again that would mean having to purchase disc forks -.- f.ck