Will Profile Hub Fit On Koxx 19inch Rear Wheel

echo_rider04

Hi guys i need help i am buying a profile hub heres the infomation on the hub:

Available in 48, 36, 32 or 28 hole – Oversized hub shell for increased rigidity – Hollow 19mm 7075-T651 aluminum axle for race speed and weight-savings – Uses five sealed cartridge bearings – four pawl internal cassette mechanism for superior strength. The rear cassette hub comes with your choice of cog size: 12-18t with titanium driver or 9, 10 or 11t titanium cog/driver (no additional charge). The Race Hubset features 3/8” axle studs and comes in polished or black anodized finishes.

i have a koxx try-all rim which cam with spokes already fitted i need 2 know if the profile hub will fit!! in the rear will with the spokes i already have!!

cheers guys!

Hi guys i need help i am buying a profile hub heres the infomation on the hub:

Available in 48, 36, 32 or 28 hole – Oversized hub shell for increased rigidity – Hollow 19mm 7075-T651 aluminum axle for race speed and weight-savings – Uses five sealed cartridge bearings – four pawl internal cassette mechanism for superior strength. The rear cassette hub comes with your choice of cog size: 12-18t with titanium driver or 9, 10 or 11t titanium cog/driver (no additional charge). The Race Hubset features 3/8” axle studs and comes in polished or black anodized finishes.

i have a koxx try-all rim which cam with spokes already fitted i need 2 know if the profile hub will fit!! in the rear will with the  spokes i already have!!

cheers guys!

First of all, read the millions of other recent posts about koxx rims, failing that.....Re-using spokes isn't a terribly good idea, and the spokes you already have most likely wont be the right length.....and it should fit, granted you pay enough attention and buy a hub with the same drilling as your rim!