Xtp Dayout 12,11,04

Dan@Trials-uk

Hey

here's a vid that Fletch made last night,spent about 2 hours doing it,all clips was from Friday 12,11,04 so very recent.

(Fletch only got his bike 2 days ago) :P

(Ive only start riding stock again that day lol,so might not be up to stratch) :">

XPT DAY OUT

P.s,Thanks for Fatmike for uploading it for me (Y) :P

Enjoy people :P

Oh yes,Im the guy with red T and white helmet,and Fletch was the guy with the blue XTP :P

Edited by tomturd

Very nice chaps! Some big moves in that! I love the hop down the three step at the end! Thats quite large! :"> Bristol is a great place to ride, gonna have to take a trip there soon! Did you attempt the three step again? (Y)

Again, well done chaps!

Cheers Rob :P

Very nice chaps! Some big moves in that! I love the hop down the three step at the end! Thats quite large!  :"> Bristol is a great place to ride, gonna have to take a trip there soon! Did you attempt the three step again?  :P

Again, well done chaps!

Cheers Rob  :P

Lol,I would but my BB snapped (if you heard that crack noise) leading my foot smacking on to the ground and now its in pain (Y) :"> and cant walk lol :"> :P

Nicely done guys, bike's looking good Fletch! I see you're gettin used to it real quick, nice job. Can't wait to see it next weekend, just figured out my parents are going away Friday afternoon so we'll have the house to ourselves for the weekend (party :P).

Some cool riding, unlucky about your BB Dan, ouch lol.

That was a good video with soom good riding, very smooth

what happens at the end of the vidoe does he snap his bb

gary (Y)

Lol,I would but my BB snapped (if you heard that crack noise) leading my foot smacking on to the ground and now its in pain (Y)  :"> and cant walk lol :">  :P

The format won't work for me and I have media Player 10 why??? I want to see fletcher in action on the new machine as I couldnt come out in southampton last wednesday to see the arse.

James

He's not bad I must say,still abit sketchy,but he's getting used to the bike fast :) ,try using div-x to watch the vid :)

I think Dan made a mistake with the post about the quality parts... www.koxx.fr is what he meant to say, like he said, quality.

Naaah,WWW.VIZBIKES.CO.UK and WWW.VIZBIKES.COM is the way forwards for the TOP quiality parts :) and you know Im right :)

I mean look at your back hub that wobbles sides to side lol :P"

Wicked video! You're both getting better and better! I wasnt too sure that the XTP would be the right bike for Fletch, but seeing all that has changed my mind completely! You look awesome on it dude!

Dan... thought you were getting Viz stuff, i.e. Frame!? Or is the XTP another rather expensive purchase :)

SOMEBODY GIVE ME MONEY!! :)

J.

:P

Wicked video!  You're both getting better and better!  I wasnt too sure that the XTP would be the right bike for Fletch, but seeing all that has changed my mind completely!  You look awesome on it dude!

Dan... thought you were getting Viz stuff, i.e. Frame!?  Or is the XTP another rather expensive purchase :) 

SOMEBODY GIVE ME MONEY!! :)

J.

Naaah,got xtp from halfords,no money went into it lol :P (and NO I didnt steal it or anything loll) I am waiting for the viz proto frames to come,but rowen will get the stock frame and Il get the mod frame :P

Sleep now bibi