A Word About Trials...

stuntsbyjon

That's a great article, on the chav thing, I was in town on saturday riding, and having a laugh, and some NEDs came up and go to me mate (wearing full body armour) are you a pro, so we go no, they go "do a wheelie" erm ok, tried one and messed up. (Y) So I told them I'd show them something I'd just learnt that day, so I did and immediately the grins spread across the faces and then they started trying to do it by jumping. :ermm: So they can be alright just be nice to them, and treat them as equals.

Also I have made friends with every person I know who rides trials bar one :P" and have never ever had reason to feel that this community is anyhting but amazing. :ermm:

I really love this sport/disapline in general, and would find it hard to ever give up. Also I'm sure I'd still be involved in it in some way, either through filming or just being a tag-along. My last few 'rides' have been bikeless, so I guess their more like 'day's-out'. Either way, they've been really enjoyable largely due to everyones kindness with their bikes. Jonney J, Mister Chai, Stephen M and Tim R in particular have all leant me their bikes for sometimes long periods of time, and haven't complained once. All top guys (except Chai, that bike is like 50% mine anyway) :) ...ha.

Peace, Love and Joy-Joy feelings.

Matt