Windows Movie Maker

minitrialer

windows movie maker will not save my video as a movie it goes up to over 1200 minutes and keeps going.I cant understand it and it is winding me up.has any had this problem or does any one know what is going wrong.by the way the video is only 1:15 long so it isnt huge.

Any help would be much appreciated,thanks a lot

Lil Dan

Check what format the movie is being imported as. If it's being imported as an image file then movie maker could be giving each frame 10seconds or so, making the timeline huge. Something like that happened to me in final cut pro.

Is it rendering as video? If it's rendering as animation that could be it...

Edited by Lunja

Check what format the movie is being imported as. If it's being imported as an image file then movie maker could be giving each frame 10seconds or so, making the timeline huge. Something like that happened to me in final cut pro.

Is it rendering as video?  If it's rendering as animation that could be it...

:"> how do i do that??

Lil D

It used to take me ages to get mine done in movie maker and also it had so many problems such is you can edit and then it will stop responding and then close down and you lose all that work you've just done. Easy sollution look into a new program. I use Pinnacle Studio 9 Its a very good program you can pic up slimfast versions of it but as it is onli a light weight version you lost out on some of the effects and editing things such as slow mo and some of the fades. I was in the process of making a vid on it and it was great, even on the slimfast version.

I spoke 2 nick and he said leave it for a while so i left it overnight and just checked it .it was over 152,000 oh dear so that doesn't work :(

Thanks for the help. . . but more would be appreciated!! :D

Lil Dan

Edited by minitrialer

It used to take me ages to get mine done in movie maker and also it had so many problems such is you can edit and then it will stop responding and then close down and you lose all that work you've just done. Easy sollution look into a new program. I use Pinnacle Studio 9 Its a very good program you can pic up slimfast versions of it but as it is onli a light weight version you lost out on some of the effects and editing things such as slow mo and some of the fades. I was in the process of making a vid on it and it was great, even on the slimfast version.

yeahh ok maybe when i get broad band :(