Leeson Question

chrisatactiv05

As always with Leeson... talk to Clive.

I have an XXL and I think there are a few XL's out there. Last I heard he wasn't keen on a 660 with a seat, but I suspect he's changed his mind now he's done some 609's. I reckon the chances of you getting a pic of an XL with a seat are the same as you picking up some hens teeth on ebay...

Jon

As always with Leeson... talk to Clive.

I have an XXL and I think there are a few XL's out there. Last I heard he wasn't keen on a 660 with a seat, but I suspect he's changed his mind now he's done some 609's. I reckon the chances of you getting a pic of an XL with a seat are the same as you picking up some hens teeth on ebay...

Jon

There are hens teeth on E-Bay. CLICK HERE FOR HENS TEETH

I found that quite amusing.

9f_1_b.JPG

Edited by Trials Punk

I've ridden a lesson 660 before. I think it was XL though and not XXL. It was quite nice, but I prefered my base. It was probabbly because I wasn't used to the bikes set up though. If it was set up how I lik eit I'm sure it would have rode as good as my base.

im going to phone clive tomoz and ask if he can do an xl leeson, with the same seatube size as the 609, with the carbon seat and post, and in a silver colour. I want something around the same thing as a pashley 26mz, but a bit different, i think this is the way to go, cheers lads for your help, and let us know what the hens teeth are like!!!! , chris